This information relates to data processing by:
Greifswalder Str. 212
Tel.: +49 (0)30 726162 0
Fax: +49 (0)30 726162 222
The YOC AG data protection officer is
Represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21
II. Processing of personal data, method and purpose
1. When you visit our website
When you visit our website https://yoc.com/ the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored without your intervention and automatically deleted from the log files after 7 days:
- the IP address of the requesting computer (obfuscated),
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the operating system of the requesting computer
- the browser type and version, and other information transmitted by the browser (such as your computer’s operating system).
The above-mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection for the website,
- to ensure user-friendly use of our website,
- for evaluation of system security and stability,
- to detect and prevent attacks on our website,
- for continuous improvement of the website and
- for statistical and administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of the data processing listed above.
2. In the context of using our contact form
You can send us general enquiries using the contact form provided on our site. In addition to your message, we will ask you to provide
- your first and last name
- the name of your company
- a valid email address and
- a telephone number.
Further personal information is not collected unless you provide this information voluntarily as part of the message.
In answering your inquiry we make use of the
Office 365 Cloud by Microsoft, from Microsoft from Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA
to which we transmit the data collected within the scope of the contact form. In order to process your request, an external email service provider must be commissioned. The commissioning is in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to process your enquiries. We have signed a data processing agreement with Microsoft to use the Office 365 Cloud. Through this contract, Microsoft warrants that the data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and that the rights of the data subject will be protected. In addition, Office 365 Cloud is certified by reliable security standards, including ISO 27001 and ISO 27018, with no data transfer to countries outside the EEA.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us upon your request and on the basis of Art. 6 Section 1 b GDPR or to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with 6 Section 1 f GDPR . Our legitimate interest is to be able to respond to inquiries from our customers and thus guarantee a functioning customer service.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been dealt with, unless we have to keep it available because of the nature of your request or we are obliged to store it for a longer period of time in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 c GDPR due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations, (e.g. Commercial, Criminal, Tax Code).
3. In connection with our newsletters
If you have entered your name, the name of your company and a valid email address on our website, we will use this personal data to send you our newsletter. It will be sent upon your request and is based on Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR and our legitimate interests to inform you about current news of YOC AG (advertising).
We send our newsletter via the service
MailChimp from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (“MailChimp”).
The email addresses of our newsletter recipients are stored on our behalf on the servers of MailChimp in the USA.
MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For this purpose, we have concluded a data processing agreement with MailChimp. With this contract MailChimp warrants that it processes the data in accordance with the GDPR and guarantees the protection of the rights of the data subject.
MailChimp warrants that personal data is comprehensively protected against unauthorized access. MailChimp itself does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them itself or passes the data on to third parties. As a company based in the USA, MailChimp complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” programme of the US Department of Commerce.
MailChimp also offers statistical evaluation possibilities of usage data using cookies, such as determining whether a newsletter has been opened, when it was opened and which links are clicked. The evaluations also serve to identify the reading habits of the users and allow us to adapt our content or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, without giving reasons, via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us. Your personal data processed in this context and exclusively for the purposes of sending newsletters will be deleted immediately after cancellation. However, we record the fact that you have objected and your email address in order not to inadvertently send you newsletters in the future.
III. Disclosure of data to third parties
In particular, to the extent permitted by law and required by Art. 6 Section 1 b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties.
Furthermore, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 a GDPR,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 c GDPR, and
- disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
1. What are cookies
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we directly become aware of your identity.
In addition, to optimize user-friendliness, we also use temporary, so-called comfort cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again. As a rule, these are deleted after a maximum of 30 days. Only those comfort cookies that concern language settings are saved for 365 days.
2. What is the legal basis for processing based on cookies?
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our services.
3. What opt-out options do you have?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created.
However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website. Instructions for deactivating cookies in your browser can be found in the help function of your browser or under the following links:
You can also use appropriate tools or browser add-ons to prevent the use of pixels on our pages (e.g. the “AdBlock” add-on).
Further opt-out options can be found in the following information about the tracking and targeting measures we use.
V. Tracking with Google Analytics
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR.
With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. We also use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the description of the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter: “Google“). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see IV1) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- the referrer URL (the previously visited website),
- the host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” programme of the US Department of Commerce.
In addition, we have concluded a data processing agreement for the use of Google Analytics. Through this contract, Google undertakes that it will process the data in accordance with the GDPR and guarantees the protection of the rights of the data subject.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center.
We also use Google Optimize. This is a web analysis service of Google LLC, which is integrated into Google Analytics. Google Optimize allows us to perform A/B and multi-variant tests. This shows us which version of our website is more appealing to users. Further information about this service can be found here.
VI. the rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 Section 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- You can also request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR . In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the relevant details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us,
- or the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can require us to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data, if we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- You also have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us n a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR , or to request its smission to another responsible party
- and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
To assert your rights against us, please contact email@example.com
VII. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there is justification for this arising from your special situation, or of you do not wish to receive direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which we will respond to without the existence of a special situation.
If you wish to assert your right of rejection, simply send an email to privacy @yoc.com
VIII. Data security
All data transmitted by you personally is encrypted using the generally accepted and secure TLS (Transport Layer Security) standard. TLS is a secure and proven standard that is also used in online banking, for example. You can recognize a secure TLS connection by the attached s on the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the padlock symbol at the top of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
and printed out.