Integration of theINDUSTRY AG into the YOC Group progresses – VIS.X® delivers first campaigns and deals in Switzerland
Berlin, 20 June 2022 – Ad tech company YOC AG (Frankfurt, Prime Standard, ISIN: DE 0005932735) reports the first successful integration steps of the acquisition of Zurich-based theINDUSTRY AG around four months ago:
- The product offerings of both companies were merged, so that YOC now has an exceptional product range of proprietary high-impact advertising formats at its disposal
- Numerous Swiss premium publishers were integrated with their inventory into YOC’s own supply side platform VIS.X®
- The first campaigns or programmatic deals with YOC high-impact advertising formats were delivered cross-device as YOC Sitebar/YOC Understitial Ad for the Swiss advertisers Audi, Volkswagen and Zuger Kantonalbank
- YOC Studio, the company’s own unit, is already adapting special advertising formats for well-known Swiss advertisers
- The Swiss team was expanded by several digital specialists in order to be able to meet the significantly increased demand from customers
- At the same time, the company’s name was changed to YOC Switzerland AG in the commercial register – the launch event with the complete Swiss supply and demand side is in preparation for August 2022
Patrick Stüssi, Managing Director YOC Switzerland AG on the integration of the Swiss team into the YOC Group: „With VIS.X® we are solving a market problem. VIS.X® is a next generation, unique technological supply-side advertising platform that makes high-impact advertising formats tradable programmatically. Through Private Marketplaces, we bundle advertising inventory with YOC’s own products in a holistic auction, offering buyers all relevant products in one transaction. Our technology unlocks the full potential of programmatic advertising: this is exactly what makes VIS.X® the ideal platform for effective digital advertising.”
„It is wonderful to see that the Swiss digital market has been waiting for exactly such an offer. By means of private auctions or preferred deals via VIS.X®, our customers now get preferential access to YOC’s high-impact formats – and without any manual adjustments to the buyer’s DSP at all. The technology layer in VIS.X® transforms regular advertising media into effective rich media ad formats for every transaction” describes Dario Piccinno, Managing Director YOC Switzerland AG, the advantages of the YOC Group’s product offering in Switzerland.
YOC is a technology company and develops software for the digital advertising market.
By combining its programmatic trading platform VIS.X® and YOC’s high-impact advertising formats, the company enables an optimal advertising experience for advertisers, publishers and users of the mobile internet and mobile apps. By using VIS.X® and YOC’s high-impact advertising formats, advertisers are able to increase their brand awareness in combination with high-value advertising inventory. Renowned premium publishers offer global media reach and benefit from the high monetization of VIS.X®. As a pioneer of mobile advertising, YOC has been on the market since 2001 and has been listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2009.