YOC is a technology company and develops software for the digital advertising market. With the help of our programmatic trading platform VIS.X® we enable an optimal advertising experience for advertisers, publishers and users of the mobile internet and mobile applications. By using the platform VIS.X® and YOC’s proprietary ad formats, advertisers can increase brand awareness in combination with high-quality advertising inventory. Renowned premium publishers offer global media reach and benefit from the high monetization of our platform VIS.X®. As a pioneer in mobile advertising, the company has been operating since 2001 and has been listed in the Prime Standard of Deutsche Börse since 2009. The company’s headquarter is located in Berlin. The company also operates branches in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Vienna, Warsaw and Zurich. Further information on the YOC Group and our products can be found at yoc.com.
YOC stands for „Your Opinion Counts”. This idea guides us as a company and defines the understanding of our teams.
Inspire – Progress – Connected – these values are lived at YOC and determine our corporate culture.
We offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to the shaping of your role, to give new impulses and
to implement your ideas independently. It is our goal to support you in your personal and professional development,
and together, to continue our pioneering work in the future-driven mobile advertising market.
In addition to an attractive and modern workplace with optimal transport connections, we offer in-house language courses,
international company events, and without say, organic fruits & coffee.
You will be a part of our Technical Services team and work closely with our product and software engineering teams,
as well as with our technology partners. Your key responsibilities will be:
• Conduct B2B integrations with demand side, data management and other technology partners via various APIs
• Design and document business and technical solutions for project execution
• Set up support and monitoring tools to ensure integration health
• Work with product owners on requirements and implementation of change requests
• Provide technical expertise to support our internal teams in utilizing our ad platform, products and tools
• Address client escalations and clarify feasible resolution paths for new or unclear use cases
• Provide trainings to our internal teams and consult our technology partners
• You have completed a degree in Computer Science or gained similar working experience
• You have gained 2-3 years of experience in technical support, product management and/or software development positions
• You have a solid understanding of HTTP protocol and experience in utilizing APIs
• You have hands-on experience working with debugging, proxy and API tools like Chrome Devtools, Charles, Proxyman, Postman
• You are a strong communicator and have a good command of English
• You are a very reliable team player
• Understanding how ad serving technologies and real-time bidding protocol work is a plus
• Hands-on experience working with cloud technologies and services is a plus
Send us your CV and become part of our open and dynamic team. We are looking forward to receiving your application.